A few weeks ago we were helping Zane from Australia. Zane has spent so much of the past year in hospital, and we wanted to give him some special back-to-school gifts to brighten his day a little.
Thanks to everyone's wonderful support, this is what we were able to send Zane...
- A $50 voucher to buy shoes for school (thanks to an anonymous Sunshine Coast man)
- A Batman backpack and lunch bag (thanks to Lynette Glubb - the lovely mum of Claire Ollier, our Life # 1)
- A Batman drink bottle and Superman hat (thanks to Maree)
- Mick, Karlene & Jake from Micks Backhoe Hire in Queensland very generously donated a $100 spa voucher for Zane's mum.
- And Tami from Bass Photography Services very kindly donated a back to school photo session for Zane (featuring a surprise visit from Batman!)
Thankyou so much to everyone who offered help and who shared the request.
Here's a little message I received from Zane's mum..
"Thank you guys so much, Zane can't wait to start school with all his cool stuff and I can't wait for a spa day!"